Jin Patisserie

Jin Patisserie
1202 Abbot Kinney Blvd
Venice, CA 90291

My mom came to visit me so I decided to take her down Abbot Kinney to check out the cute boutiques, food trucks, and restaurants. After eating from the Kogi Truck and Dosa Truck (I still like Kogi the best. Dosa was a little plain and dry), we stumbled upon Jin Patisserie.

I heard about the afternoon tea at this place and was so excited that we found it. The atmosphere is really cute and it has an enclosed outdoor area where there were tons of Japanese people. When you walk into the actual "bakery" they showcase the pastries behind glass.

Tip: If you want to sit and eat, grab a seat outside and wait for the waitress. I spent 10 minutes trying to figure that out :)

Afternoon Tea
Egg finger sandwiches, savories, homemade scones, butter cake, praline & Chef’s selection of mini sweet pastries

The tea we chose was really good (unfortunately I dont remember what it was..it had Green tea in it). The pastries really didnt have anything special to them. I would have instead, gotten either the cake set, or this set (just to try) and a pastry on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment