Road to Seoul

Road to Seoul
1230 S Western Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90006

I've been to Road to Seoul a few times. It's a Korean BBQ restaurant all the way down Wilshire into Koreatown. All the Koreans go here when they want all you can eat Korean BBQ. It has a quirky atmosphere and delicious meat.

Parking Tip: Behind the restaurant is a very VERY tiny parking lot. If you can't find parking there, you'll have to find parking on the street.


Tip: Call in to save your party a spot on the list before you head over. I had to wait an hour just for dinner.


Once you enter the restaurant, you get hit with smoke. I don't think the place was built for Korean BBQ so it's very musty and trust me, you will come out stinkin' so don't dress up when you come here to eat. It's really funny because that day, it seemed to be EVERYONE'S birthday and they play a really funny birthday song on the loudspeakers for every person.

There is an actual menu but just get the All-You-Can-Eat Dinner. It's $16.99 and comes with all the meat you would ever want, egg, salad, korean pancake, and side dishes.

If you can't tell already, I absolutely love this place. It's the best deal with the best food! Road to Seoul and Tofu-ya are my fav Korean places to eat...until someone shows me some place better

No comments:

Post a Comment