Mitsuwa Marketplace

Mitsuwa Marketplace
3760 S Centinela Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90066

On the way home from work everyday, I pass by Mitsuwa Marketplace. It's a great little Japanese supermarket with a "food court" and bookstore next to it. If you ever need some Japanese food/snacks/sauce, stop by and you'll have TONS of fun.

If you're going to eat, go to Misasa for their ramen noodles. Apparently, they won #1 ramen noodle place in like 2008 or something. This is the only restaurant in the food court that I've ever tried. Why? Because everyone else is eating from there. And by everyone else I mean Japanese people which means it's authentic and really good. If you scan the whole food court and see what everyone else is eating..it's mostly ramen noodles from Misasa.

If you're not looking to eat ramen noodles the other restaurants have bento, curry, udon, soba, tempura, katsu, pasta, etc.

Misasa Ramen Noodles with Pork&Rice Combo
Miso ramen noodle soup, egg, pork and rice

You can choose to either get just ramen noodles or a combo. I always get the combo and if I can't finish, get a to-go box to bring home. This place is great and ALWAYS busy. It's around $8.00 for a combo so go quick and beat the crowd. I took my dad here and he thought the miso soup base was too salty. But my mom and I loved it. I guess it depends on your taste buds

Tip: Make sure you bring cash as they don't accept credit cards and then get your grub on!

No comments:

Post a Comment