Vesuvio Food Truck

Vesuvio LA Food Truck

The Vesuvio Italian Food Truck recently visited my workplace. They are one of the new food trucks to start their business in LA. Their menu consists of mostly sandwiches (chicken parmesan, eggplant parmesan, and sausage&pepper).



My friend and I ordered the chicken parmesan and sausage&pepper. They threw in 2 rice balls for us to try too!



The sandwiches were pretty large and around $7-8 each. The rice balls are 2 for $3. I'm not that big of an italian foodie so I wasn't blown away. However, they're not bad at all considering you can get quality food from a food truck vs going to a restaurant. The rice balls were something new and interesting. They're pretty much fried rice balls with cheese in the middle.

The owners of the food truck are super nice too!

Tip: If you ask to try the rice balls, they'll give you a free sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment