Beacon

Beacon
3280 Helms Ave
Culver City, CA 90232

One day during lunch, some people from my team and I went to Beacon to try their food. We had heard lots of good things and Yelp seemed to give them a pretty good review. When we got there, we decided to sit outside since the weather was beautiful. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the inside of the restaurant looks like, BUT this place is right next to Father's Office - another great place to eat in Culver City.

I couldn't quite figure out what type of food this place cooked. I had heard Vietnamese but it's definitely more Japanese fusion. The menu had edamame, sushi, cod, etc.

Buddha's Bento Box
I got the bento box because it included a lot of things that Yelp.com users said were staples of the restaurant including the grilled thai organic chicken and the miso marinated black cod. Although it was plenty of food, I didn't feel like it was very original or unique in any way. The only one that stood out for me was the grilled thai organic chicken. It had this amazing sauce and the chicken was so soft and moist.

Parking Tip: There's parking inside the parking lot for free or you can park on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment