Pa Pa Walk

Pa Pa Walk
227 W Valley Blvd Ste 148-B
San Gabriel, CA 91776

I.LOVE.THIS.PLACE.PERIOD.
Now let me caveat that by saying that I've only eaten one thing here - Mango Shaved Ice.

First, I should probably describe where the location is. This place is in San Gabriel (aka LA Chinatown) in the shopping complex adjacent to the Hilton. You can't see it at all from the street or from the Hilton. Pa Pa Walk is located behind the elevator/stairwell, brightly lit with yellow painted walls.

It's usually filled with tons of young people eating things like popcorn chicken and sipping tapioca drinks.

Mango Shaved Ice (Large)
Shaved ice, condensed milk, ice cream, mango
$12 - LARGE bowl (4+ hungry people)
$8 - "small" bowl (2-3 hungry people)

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Like I said before, this is the only thing on the menu I have EVER ordered from here. Why? Because it's delicious, large, and I saw the director of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon order this to-go. nuff said.

and..I dream about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment