The Buttermilk Truck

The Buttermilk Truck
twitter.com/buttermilktruck

This morning, we had the pleasant surprise of the Buttermilk Truck stopping by our office thanks to one of my food truck loving buddies! I have been wanting to try this truck for the longest time. Breakfast truck? Who can possibly say no?!

As I walked closer to the truck I could smell the goodness and got really really giddy.

Hawaiian Bread Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
with powdered sugar and syrup
Order of 3 – $2.50
Order of 5 -$4

Made fresh to order and was delicious! However, not as sweet as I thought it would be..even with the syrup. And 3 didnt seem like enough at all...this is more like a morning appetizer.

Buttermilk Biscuit Breakfast Sandwich
housemade buttermilk biscuit with cheese, fried egg, applewood smoked bacon
with a side of rosemary garlic hash browns $4

Nothing unique about the bfast sandwich. At some points I felt like the biscuit overpowered the rest of the sandwich so I was a little disheartened. However, the rosemary garlic hash brown was a pleasant surprise. The rosemary is very prevalent in the hash brown. Very worth $4

Mini Bricks
over easy, chorizo, cheese, hash brown and biscuit $4
My friend ordered the special of the day. It was a biscuit/hash brown sandwich meaning one side was the biscuit, the other side was the hashbrown with everything else in the middle. It looked delicious! And she said it was tasty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment