Ajisen Ramen

Ajisen Ramen
227 W Valley Blvd.
San Gabriel, CA 91776

This is one of the best ramen places I've ever been to. When I'm in Hong Kong, I eat at this place. When I'm in Japan, I eat at this place. When I'm in LA Chinatown, I eat at this place. Their soup base is so tasty and unlike any other. Even though it's a chain restaurant, the quality of food and soup base never changes. I can't get enough!

This restaurant is located in San Gabriel Valley aka LA Chinatown also adjacent to the Hilton (where Pa Pa Walk is). However, you can see this restaurant from the street because it's on the corner of the shopping strip.

Corn with BBQ Pork Ramen

I always order this dish because I like their bbq pork and I just love corn. Like I said before, the soup base is DELICIOUS. not too salty, and with plenty of taste. drool.

Beef Ramen

No comments:

Post a Comment