Hong Kong: Hui Lau Shan

When I'm in Hong Kong I literally scour the streets for this little dessert place. It's almost everywhere and is very refreshing after a long hot day of shopping. Almost everything they have has mango or some type of fruit in it. You can order to-go or sit down and enjoy their dessert.

Although I think the desserts are DELICIOUS and perfect, they are a little pricey. Regardless, I am willing to fork over the money to have multiple drinks a day from this place. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Stewed Bird's Nest with Harsmar in Coconut
My mom always orders this dessert. It's a warm coconut filled with 'bird's nest and harsmar'. It's one of the healthier things on the menu. The great thing about this is that after you finish the 'soup' (for lack of a better word), you can eat the coconut meat. DELICIOUS.

Mango Pudding in Mango Juice with extra Mango
mango on mango on mango.
what else can you ask for? obviously..I ordered this one.
It was super cold (perfect) with fresh mango. it was lovely and to die for.


No comments:

Post a Comment