Shanghai: Haagen Dazs

I know..you're thinking "why should I go to Haagen Dazs when I'm in Shanghai?"

TRUST ME. or just read/look at the pictures below. Haagen Dazs over there is not like Haagen Dazs in the US..or at least anywhere I've been in the US.

My family and I had just finished dinner at a restaurant on the top floor of a shopping mall. As we left the mall and was walking through the street to call a taxi, we went past a Haagen Dazs and I saw the most beautiful thing on earth. A couple was eating from a tower of delicious sweets. We turned right around and ordered that exact same thing for us to celebrate my dad's birthday!

Afternoon tea at night. How amazing is that.

Milk Tea for 2

Afternoon tea

Top level - assorted ice cream on crust or white chocolate with centerpiece (fruit and ice cream)

2nd level - nuts covered strawberries, 2 'pudding' cups, chocolate pralines, scones

3rd level - fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment